In order to compete in a state championship, you must qualify in that state. There are two ways to qualify for the State Championship
1. A shooter who competes in two (2) ASA State Qualifiers, regardless of finish will qualify for that State’s Championship.
2. A shooter who competes in one (1) ASA State Qualifier, must finish in the top 10 or the top 50% of their class. The following rules apply:
• The cut off for qualifying at each State Qualifier will be the top 10 shooters who have not previously qualified, or the top 50% in each class, whichever results in the greater number of qualified shooters.
• In case of an odd number of shooters in a class, the number will be rounded up to determine the number of qualified shooters.
• If a shooter has previously qualified their name will be passed over and the next name in order of finish will count as qualified.